The information available today to support consumer credit underwriting is more extensive than ever. The challenge for businesses is to get access to the right information when it's needed in a format that ensures it can be readily used. Experian meets that challenge with e-consumerview, a solution designed for the consumer credit market.
Consumer Credit Licence holders can use e-consumerview to access the largest credit reference database in the UK.
- Electoral Roll
- Postal Address File
- Aliases and Associations
- Address Links
- BT OSIS Telephone File
- Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) Possessions Register
- Previous credit searches (CAPS)
- Credit Account Information Sharing (CAIS)
- CCJs and other public information
- Gone Away Information Network (GAIN)
- CIFAS The UK's Fraud Prevention Service